FiDi Fives… Valentine’s Day Edition
Love in the air this week, and there is no one we love more than our family! The holiday is perfect to celebrate and cherish your kids and significant other. This week, we came up with a little something for everyone from parents to kids to your beloved pup. Mom and Dad get date night looks while the children get shirts in the appropriate shades of red and pink to wear while passing out Valentine’s to their class. And we didn’t forget your dog who obviously needs a pink bowl to eat from!
1. Surplice Lace Sheath Dress: Nordstrom Rack; $69.97
2. Dogit Double Diner for Dogs: Petland Discounts; $21.99
3. Girls’ Sequin Heart Tee: J. Crew; $38
4. Heritage Marled Jersey Henley: Banana Republic; $59.50
5. Boys Pique Uniform Polos: Old Navy; $5
For more fashion inspiration please visit Kayla’s Five Things, and please check back next week for more #FashionFriday!