Learn How to Build a Mini Sled at Home Depot. Did you know that the Home Depot offers kids workshops on the first Saturday of every month? It’s true and the projects are fun, engaging and age-appropriate. It’s a really fun way to spend the morning with your kids for a Mommy and Me morning or a Daddy and Me experience. So, pack the Cheerios and snacks, jump on the subway and meet FiDi Families for a workshop on building an mini sled.
How to Build a Mini Sled
- Come learn how to build a Mini Sled, just in time for the Winter
- FREE hands-on workshops; designed for children ages 5 – 12
- All kid get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
- Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin.
- Kids Workshop activities are scheduled on a first come/first served basis. Please do not arrive before 9:00 a.m.
- Please register online to help staff better plan for the craft kit quantities needed as it is first come/first served workshop.
Date: Saturday, January 3rd
Time: 9a – 12p
Ages: 5 – 12 years
Location: 40 West 23rd Street (Home Depot)
To register, please visit http://workshops.homedepot.com/workshops/kids-workshops