Although it may be winter outside, it’s time to start researching for the right kind of summer camps for your child. Do you want to look at general camps or specialty camps? If you’re focused on day camps, do you want to look in the city or out of the city? And if it’s sleepaway camp time, there are so many wonderful options to explore near and far. Where to begin?
The New York Family Camp Fairs (the largest in NYC), presented in partnership with the American Camp Association-NY/NJ, is coming to Tribeca next week!.
Date: Saturday, February 11th
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Location: 199 Chambers Street – BMCC (Borough of Manhattan Community College)
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE CAMP FAIR IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Time Saver! Discover a wide array of top day and sleepaway camps in one convenient setting. More than 30 camp directors will be there.
- Get your questions answered immediately by camp directors, which will help you decide which kinds of camps out there which might be right for your child.
- Don’t wait. The new year is when many interested families start doing their camp research because spots fill up.
- “Meet The Ultimate Camp Expert” – At ever Camp Fair, the ACA’s long-time Camp Specialist Renee Flax is at your service to discuss any questions you might have about researching camps, speaking to directors, an coming up with short list of the best camps for your child.
- Comfort! Many people look back at their camp time as some of the fondest memories of childhood. You’ll take comfort in knowing that you’ve tried to do the same for your child by finding a camp that’s a good fit.
CONFIRM YOUR FAMILY’S COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION TODAY
Families (parents + children) are invited to attend the Camp Fairs at NO CHARGE.
Register online at http://bit.ly/NYFCampFairTri