Join the team from NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine for a series of workshops, focused on health and well-being. View the upcoming events below and be sure to RSVP.
Did you know
Guess what? Kids can still enjoy LIVE Theater via zoom thanks to NYC Children’s Theater! They have a new musical called Forests of Feelings that is a family production bringing yoga and theater together. Developed for and performed Live on Zoom, by Dan & Rachel Costello themselves, Creators and founders of Yo Re Mi. All 3 of my kids (ages 2, 5, and 7 years old) were all engaged for the entire duration of the show. They exercised without even noticing it! Highly recommended!
Date: Sundays, January 31st and February 7th
Time: 11am and 12pm
Location: Zoom link provided upon registration
Age(s): Best for ages 2 — 5 (But my 7 year old also loved it)
Tickets: Please click HERE.
- an easy to follow, straight forward whole-food meal plan with a proper balance of macro & micronutrients and superfoods to start shedding some physical and mental heaviness, including all recipes and a grocery list. All meals are easy to follow, FAST to make, and taste good!
- videos, audios, and worksheets to create a ritual you’ll practice daily to improve positivity and decrease stress
- 4 live Zoom full-body movement classes with me during the 10 days, recorded, available on-demand
- Exclusive coaching with Katia, the founder of Joyspace and a community of awesome women
Still looking for a private school for fall 2021? BASIS Independent Manhattan inspires mastery and excellence in students PreK–12. Join them for a Virtual Open House on Sunday, January 10 to learn more!
- Liberal arts program with advanced STEM offerings
- Passionate Subject Expert Teachers
- Top student outcomes
Register today: https://hubs.ly/H0Db9710