Visit Nat Geo’s Genius Studio and step directly into some of the most iconic movements of modern art!
- Larger-than-life art installations and one-of-a-kind photo ops
- Interactive digital art easels to create your own masterpiece
- Transform your selfie into a work of art in a mirrored and immersive cubism room
- Be part of an anamorphic cubist painting
- Immerse yourself in the Blue and Rose Periods, and more
Genius Studio is inspired by the critically acclaimed series Genius: Picasso, starring Antonio Banderas as one of the 20th century’s most controversial artist, Pablo Picasso. Premiering April 24th at 9 pm (EST) on National Geographic, the 10-part series explores the muses, the art and the complicated man behind the masterpieces.
Dates & Times:
Thursday, April 19th: 1 pm – 7 pm
Friday, April 20th: 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday, April 21st & Sunday, April 22nd: 11 am – 7 pm
Location: 100 Avenue of the Americas
Age(s): All ages welcome
For more information, visit their website HERE