Join the team from NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine for a series of workshops, focused on health and well-being. View the upcoming events below and be sure to RSVP.
Guess what? Kids can still enjoy LIVE Theater via zoom thanks to NYC Children’s Theater! They have a new musical called Forests of Feelings that is a family production bringing yoga and theater together. Developed for and performed Live on Zoom, by Dan & Rachel Costello themselves, Creators and founders of Yo Re Mi. All 3 of my kids (ages 2, 5, and 7 years old) were all engaged for the entire duration of the show. They exercised without even noticing it! Highly recommended!
Date: Sundays, January 31st and February 7th
Time: 11am and 12pm
Location: Zoom link provided upon registration
Age(s): Best for ages 2 — 5 (But my 7 year old also loved it)
Tickets: Please click HERE.
- an easy to follow, straight forward whole-food meal plan with a proper balance of macro & micronutrients and superfoods to start shedding some physical and mental heaviness, including all recipes and a grocery list. All meals are easy to follow, FAST to make, and taste good!
- videos, audios, and worksheets to create a ritual you’ll practice daily to improve positivity and decrease stress
- 4 live Zoom full-body movement classes with me during the 10 days, recorded, available on-demand
- Exclusive coaching with Katia, the founder of Joyspace and a community of awesome women
Still looking for a private school for fall 2021? BASIS Independent Manhattan inspires mastery and excellence in students PreK–12. Join them for a Virtual Open House on Sunday, January 10 to learn more!
- Liberal arts program with advanced STEM offerings
- Passionate Subject Expert Teachers
- Top student outcomes
Register today: https://hubs.ly/H0Db9710
The holiday season is upon us, and the team at Church Street School is hosting virtual Gingerbread House Decorating Workshops and offering kits for purchase, to create at home. So, don’t let Covid stop the holiday fun! Register now for a virtual Gingerbread Workshop with endless icing, candy, cheer, and live music!
2020 Virtual Gingerbread House Workshop
Sunday, December 20th
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
FiDi Families Insiders: Register with code FiDiFamilies to receive $5 off!
Visit their website for more details HERE