NYC Camp Roundup. It’s never too early to start looking for camps. Manhattan offers a number of camps during the Winter and Spring months as well, which is great for Spring Break and school holidays! Need advice on how to find the perfect camp for your kids? New York Family has some helpful steps on how to be Camp Smart when deciding where to register.
Here are of FiDi Families’ favorites for our 2016 Camp Roundup:
- Launch Match + Science Center. Not going away this year? Launch offers Vacation Camps for during Spring Break. These week-long spring break camps will be offered at both the Upper West Side locations and Tribeca from February through the end of April. Don’t put summer on the back burner, click here for more details on Launch Summer Camps.
Summer 2016- Exciting Expanded Program! There are also TWO new locations: 100th Street (UWS) and 74th Street (UES) in addition to the familiar UWS-68th Street, UWS-81st Street, and Tribeca locations. Launch added a NEW Pre-K/K Program with 4 different camps. Don’t forget about Spring Break Camps the last 2 weeks in March!And
Summer CitiCamp 2016. From June – August Citibabes welcome kids ages 17 months – 6 years for exciting and engaging activities. With weekly-themed summer adventure camps your children will laugh, sing, and play Citibabes teachers and friends. All camp reservations need to be made the Friday prior to the camp week. Click here for more information.
- Modern Martial Arts Summer Camp. Reserve your days in May now! Call to lock in your Summer Camp tuition ASAP: Upper West Side (212) 721-2249; Upper East Side (212) 772-3700; Tribeca (212) 587-1099.
- Deer Mountain Day Camp. This premier family-owned summer camp is loved by parents and children. Future campers can spend the day enjoying supervised activities while parents tour the facility and learn about programs. See the 25 acres made up of a lake, six pools, seven tennis courts, a dining hall, performing arts center, courts, fields, and cabins for sports and fine arts. Their authentic leadership and experienced staff creates an environment where kids feel comfortable. Click here for details.
- Project Playdate’s Winter Camp. Your kids will enjoy 3 or 6 hours of fun, safe, and educational playtime at NYC’s Pine Street School. Click here to RSVP for full day, half day, or 4-day Camp.
- Downtown United Soccer Club. Conveniently located at Pier 40, DUSC Summer Camp brings over 25 years of experience to NYC’s most thrilling soccer camp. Coaching staff are dedicated to providing the best soccer experience for children of all ages and abilities. Register before April 1st and receive 15% off!
- Spring Break Art Colony Day Camp. Sign up today for Spring Break Art Colony classes! Choose from Ceramics, Improv, GIFs, Bookmaking and more! All classes are open to ages 6 – 12 years old. Click here for more details!
Keep an eye out for more camps as the summer approaches!