One of our favorite brands for kids is Shopkins and we are thrilled to share their announcement that a New York City Shopkins Cafe is coming to the Big Apple. Follow our journey later this month, as we explore this incredible experience on Instagram.
Shopkins fans will be able to (literally) step into the Shopkins world for the first time with the opening of the Shopkins Macaron Café. The limited-time pop-up shop (free to the public from June 17-19) is celebrating the new season of the collectible craze with the theme of World Vacation.
The Parisian-themed Shopkins Macaron Café will allow fans of all ages to experience a taste of a real Shopkins world, modeled after one of the newest playsets, the Oh La La Macaron Café. Fan experiences include:
- Indulging in tasty Shopkins macarons, among other treats
- Glamming up with Shopkins manicures
- Playing with their favorite Shopkins characters with other avid fans
- Checking out the full Europe line in Shopkins World Vacation
- Experiencing amazing photo opportunities
- Walking away with exclusive Shopkins swag
Reservations are limited and tickets will be scooped up quickly, so fans should visit www.shopkinscafe.com on June 1st at 8 p.m. ET to claim their tickets before they’re gone.
Date(s): June 17 – June 19
Location: 35 N. Moore Street
Ages: All ages welcome