Why not teach your kids how to cook at a young age? Eataly Downtown NYC is inviting smaller chefs (children ages 3 to 13) to their cooking classroom for 30 minutes of culinary adventures and language learning! In this class, kids will:
- Learn how to shape, toss, and build a pizza Napolitano with our pizzaioli from RossoPomodoro
- Delve into the history of the dish with the Storytelling Team
- Learn basic Italian phrases and vocabulary to speak about pizza margherita
- Take home recipes and instructions to recreate the dish at home
- Eat a taste of the final product
Parents and guardians are encouraged to stay and interact during the class.
Date: Sunday, April 22nd
Time: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Location: 101 Liberty Street – 3rd Floor – Eataly Downtown
Age: 3 – 13 years
For more information please visit their website HERE.