- an easy to follow, straight forward whole-food meal plan with a proper balance of macro & micronutrients and superfoods to start shedding some physical and mental heaviness, including all recipes and a grocery list. All meals are easy to follow, FAST to make, and taste good!
- videos, audios, and worksheets to create a ritual you’ll practice daily to improve positivity and decrease stress
- 4 live Zoom full-body movement classes with me during the 10 days, recorded, available on-demand
- Exclusive coaching with Katia, the founder of Joyspace and a community of awesome women
This Winter, Pier 17 is hosting FREE indoor fitness classes curated and led by some of New York’s top fitness experts. Strengthen your mind, test your body and challenge your fitness limits with Seaport Fit. Choose from Trooper Fitness to Lyons Den Power Yoga.
Date: Tuesdays & Thursdays through February 27th
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Pier 17 at the Seaport(4th Floor)
Fee: Free with RSVP
To RSVP for tickets please visit their website HERE.
NY Presbyterian Hospital of Lower Manhattan hosts workshops throughout the year, free of charge. These workshops are free to the public and cover a variety of topics. The hospital also has the only Pediatric ER in the Lower Manhattan. It’s a great resource for the neighborhood.
We all know biking is better for your health and for the environment. On September 9th, New Yorkers are invited to bike for FREE via Citi Bike’s “Free Bike Day”! Hit the road with Showtime’s Shameless and get your free Day Pass! To claim your pass, download the Citi Bike app.
Your free Day Pass includes unlimited 30-minute rides all day. Overtime fees apply to rides longer than 30 minutes.
Date: Sunday, September 9th
Time: All Day
To register, simply download the Citi Bike app HERE
We have an exciting festival coming up where guests from all around the community can come and snack on family-friendly foods! This event helps in the fight against childhood obesity. Learn about the importance of achieving balance in food choices, through fun activities and sampling snacks. Get your forks ready for a weekend full of flavorful fun! Appetites of all ages will be satisfied! FiDi Families will have a special booth with food crafts and games! We hope to see you there!
Appetites of all sizes will enjoy:
- Balanced Plate Scavenger Hunt
- The James Beard Foundation Future Foodies Pavilion: ticketed hands-on cooking classes.
- Kids Food Festival Community Performance Area: free performances including cooking demos and live entertainment.
Date: Saturday, May 12th and Sunday, May 13th [Read more…] about Kids Food Festival at The Oculus