Celebrate Father’s Day by taking Dad to brunch in Lower Manhattan. Below are some FiDi Families approved brunch spots that are guaranteed to make Dad happy. Happy Father’s Day!
- Open Door Gastropub @ 110 John Street (between Pearl and Gold Streets). Brunch from 11a – 4p. Menu includes silver dollar pancakes for the kids and $5 adult brunch beverages for the adults.
- Cowgirl Sea-Horse @ 259 Front Street. Brunch from 10a – 4p. First beer is FREE for all Dad’s! Huge brunch menu and lots of kid fav’s.
- Harry’s @ 2 Gold Street (between Platt and Maiden Lane). Brunch from 11:30a – 4p. Includes all you can drink mimosa’s and bloody mary’s. They do not offer any kids items, but pizza = kid-approved.
- Watermark Bar @ Pier 15 (78 South Street). 11a – midnight. Okay – this one is a stretch. It’s not a brunch menu, but includes burgers, chicken fingers, fries, etc. Plus, Dad can watch sports on the flat screen t.v.’s whether the family is sitting indoors or outdoors. Great views of the water is an added bonus.
- Sarabeth’s @ 339 Greenwich Street (between Harrison and Jay Streets). Brunch from 8a – 4p. Cereal, scrambled eggs and fresh baked muffins are an easy win with kids. The loud noise level makes it easy to bring kids for brunch.
- Landmarc @ 179 West Broadway (between Worth and Varick Streets). Brunch from 11a – 4p. Amazing array of kids menu choices. Fabulous mimosa’s for Mom and Bloody Mary’s for Dad.