One of my kids favorite shows is My Little Pony. My 6 year old daughter, in particular has loved watching the shows and reading all about the My Little Pony world. The amount of trinkets and character toys that we have, are too many to count. Though, fan favorites are probably Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle. That is why we were excited to learn about a pop up at the incredible Milk & Cookies kids salon in NYC.
The Milk & Cookies salon is an incredible destination on its own. So, to be able to walk into this great space and participate in a fun pop-up that is for both kids and grown ups, is truly a treat. Guests will be able to play with all new My Little Pony fashion themed products and have a chance to enjoy an exclusive spa menu, of My Little Pony-inspired treatments. And, as many who frequent Milk & Cookies salon know, all guests who participate in a service, will get to enjoy a complimentary fresh-baked cookie and milk.
PS: We know this is not a destination that is downtown. HOWEVER…it’s worth the trek uptown (we promise)!
My Little Pony Pop-Up Shop Spa Menu:
- The My Little Pony: A deluxe Mommy & Me spa treatment that includes everything a pony could hope for, including a manicure, pedicure & magical “Frosting Facial” that includes blue fizz soak cotton candy scented scrub with sprinkles and strawberry creme soufflé! $124.00
- The Rarity: Rarity LOVES fashion, and this manicure package is designed to help kids look as fabulous as Ponyville’s most fashionable pony all week long. The treatment includes a blue fizz soak, cotton candy scented scrub with sprinkles and strawberry creme soufflé. $18.00
- The Pinkie Pie: This unique, colorful, magical makeup package is like the icing on the cookie – Pinkie Pie’s favorite! $8.00
- The Twilight Sparkle: Kids can have their very own Cutie Mark with these Twilight Sparkle Glitter Tattoos! $5.00
- The Rainbow Dash: This colorful pony-inspired “do” is the next best thing to spending the day in Ponyville! The Rainbow Dash offers kids a colorful side ponytail with non-toxic Funlights Highlights and glitter sparkles. $18.00
- The Fluttershy: This flowing, softly curled Side Ponytail will help kids try out Fluttershy’s signature look for the day!$32.00
- The Applejack: Applejack knows the importance of a great look that doesn’t get in the way of her hard work on the farm. The Applejack offers a burst of fun color with a clip-in hair extension, combined with this pony’s signature braided ponytail.$32.00
Dates: February 9 – 17
Time(s): Vary so please visit the website for details > visit http://milkandcookieskidsspa.com/
Location: 1196 First Avenue (Between 64th & 65th Streets) at Milk & Cookies Kids Spa and Salon
FiDi Families Insiders: Call ahead to book treatments by calling 646-850-4032
For more information, please visit their website HERE