Fulton Stall Market offers the Seaport District and Lower Manhattan neighbors and friends a local Thanksgiving CSA Farm Share that supports our hard-working local farmers and producers.
Featuring your choice of……
- DiPaola Farm Turkey (NJ)
- Rogowski Farm Produce Box with Vegetables and Seasonal Fixin’s (NY)
- Freshly Baked Classic Dinner Rolls from Chef Paul of FSM Kitchen (NYC)
- Breezy Hill Orchard Traditional Holiday Pies (NY)
- Breezy Hill Orchard/Hudson Valley Farmhouse Sweet & Hard Ciders (NY)
- Black Dirt Gourmet Thanksgiving Pantry Specialties (NY)
- Pudding Pan Vegan Loaves and Cakes (NYC)
You may order online at fultonstallmarket.org/thanksgiving-csa, at the market, or by phone. All options and details are listed on the online form, as well as on the attached sign-up form used to record orders and payment at the market. All orders will be confirmed by email. Please pay in advance by credit card or check at the market, open Monday-Saturday 11:30 AM – 4 PM, or by phone at (212) 349-1380. Payment for turkeys will occur at the Tuesday, November 24th pickup, based on exact weight.
Place your order, online or otherwise, by Friday, November 20th at 4 PM. Pick-up is Tuesday, November 24th, 3 PM – 6 PM at the Fulton Stall Market.Fulton Stall Market Location: 91 South Street