The Bulldog Butler brings his mission to improve the lives of our dogs in NYC. Join him for a demonstration event on how to create nutritious, homemade meals for your dog on any budget. He’ll be joined by Tazz Latifi, “The Petropolist”, who is an industry expert on nutrition and holistic dog care. Guests will have a chance to participate in a cooking demonstration on how to create nutritious meals for your dog at home with Tazz.
- How nutrition can lead to a longer, healthier life
- Portion control
- How to alter your pet’s diet if experiencing digestive issues
- Options ranging from adding homemade items to store-bought food through 100% homemade diets
- Best store-bought dog foods
- Options to improve nutrition regardless of the time you have available
- Tips for all levels of cooks, from novice to chef
FiDi Families Insiders: USE PROMOTION CODE: BULLDOG FOR 30% OFF registration fee.
Date: Wednesday, November 20th
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: 91 South Street (Fulton Stall Market)
Please visit their website to register HERE